Editor-in-Chief: Wenjian Wang
Abbreviated key title: J. Mod. Mech. Eng. Technol.
ISSN (online): 2409-9848
Access: Open Access
Publishing Since: 2014
Aim & Scope:
Journal of Modern Mechanical Engineering and Technology is a refereed journal dedicated to the publication of high-quality papers providing the latest and outstanding information in all areas of Mechanical Engineering. It provides the authoritative settings for researchers and scholars worldwide to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Mechanical Engineering.
It covers the following areas:
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Structural Analysis
- Thermodynamics and Thermo-Science
- Design and Drafting
- Computer-aided Engineering
- Thermal Engineering and Fluids Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- Material Engineering, Composites
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Energy Conversion
- Manufacturing Engineering, Technology, or Processes
- Fusion Technology
Theoretical and practice oriented papers in the mode of original articles, reviews and expert opinions are welcomed.